Fire extended perils
Disasters are, more often than not, out of your control and they usually leave devastation in their wake. Commercial property, a business’ assets and its valuables are very costly. Insuring them protects your business from the financial catastrophe of needing to cover any loss or damage in the event of an unfortunate accident.
AHI Insurance offers a Fire and Special Perils policy that can be tailored to suit your business. Our policy provides cover for loss or damage to:
- Machinery, plant and equipment
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Leasehold improvements
- Other specified property
- Stamp duties
- The policy also includes coverage for loss or damage as a result of:
- Fire, lightning and explosion
- Hurricane, tornado or windstorm, and flood
- Earthquakes and volcanic eruption
- Riots and strikes
- Malicious acts
- Impact by road vehicles
- Aircrafts or articles dropped from aircrafts
- Bursting or overflowing of water pipes/tanks or apparatus
This policy’s benefits can be extended beyond these listed above to suit your business’ environment and needs, ensuring you’re properly protected in the event of a devastating accident.
Contact us now for more information.