Make sure your cash on hand doesn’t become cash out of hand.
Keeping cash belonging to the business on premises, or transporting it for the business, is inevitable for most companies.
Having funds in hand also increases the risk of possible loss or damage of the cash, which is why it’s important that businesses dealing with money are covered for such accidents.
AHI Insurance’s Money policy provides cover for:
- Money that is lost, destroyed or damaged by any cause while:
- On the premises when open for business,
- Being conveyed by an employee or other authorised person,
- In the bank’s night safe,
- In specified safes or strong rooms on the premises, and
- On contract sites
The policy also covers:
- Assault Risk
- Damage to clothing of employees or principals due to theft or attempted theft
Contact us now for more information.